Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Learning to use Blog and link to FB

Well, this is my first attempt to use Blog and link it to my FB.

Just to let you know that:
1. I am always trying to learn new things...although I have my PhD, that could be said as achieving the highest academic qualification...but without new knowledge, we will at the loosing edge. Therefore, to my children and students, please always do some kind of projects, as it always teach us new things and letting us get new "weapon" to be able to survive in the chaotic world of ours.

2. Documentation is one things that the Malays at weak at....but today we have a lot of tools to make our documentation much at ease and letting people know that civilization is actually base on the ability to document knowledge properly...so let start writing and share it with others.

No comments: